Monday, October 10, 2011

Shrooms and Onigiris, Yum!

Okay.. so not the edible kind. Haha. I figured I haven't updated with any new things in awhile. Although it's not new for me to have mushrooms and onigiri stuffs, I made some anyways since I was low/out. I loveeee making mushrooms. Mushrooms are the *first* craft thing I've ever made (both plushie and polymer clay!)

I was in a bit of a funk last week so I decided to paint and resulted in....
Earrings, charms, and necklaces. Hehe.

Oh! Since Halloween is around the corner I gave a try at making a ghost plushie!
Boo! ScarRrRryyy :o
Okay.. not really. Lol.

I met some really sweet guys at A-kon this year and they've been super supportive and helpful in the whole plushie process. Their sister wanted a cloud plushie so I made this:

:)

P.S. I made a Facebook page. :x Check it out? ;D

No comments: