Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Four Years

Four years ago today my now boyfriend came to school dolled up in dress clothes. He surprised me with flowers and asked me to be his girlfriend... in front of our friends. Lol.

10/10/07

I have to admit, he really is my better half. A lot of what I do now and what I am now is thanks to him. I never knew cons existed until he told me he was going to one. I started going a year later and I got absolutely hooked. He supports my crafting and is always encouraging me to keep at it. Hence birthed my first con artist alley table this year. A-kon 22.
A-kon 21

He does a lot of things that I like that he could probably do without. Like going to K-Town and taking silly photos. He doesn't look too excited. Haha.

He also volunteers with me for an animal group and craft group. Neither of which he really has any interest in, but he knows it's important to me and does it anyways. It's really rare to find someone that's willing to put up with me. I'm not the easiest person to be around, I'll admit that.
Now we're about to graduate with our Bachelor's degrees and are going to start another chapter in our lives. Four years sure went by fast. Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness. <3

Okay. /Endmushystuff.
Hehe.

No comments: