Thursday, October 20, 2011

College

Where you pay money to have your self-esteem belittled for four years.

Just kidding. Kinda. Haha.

I'll have to admit, although it's been a rough ride, there were things that I did enjoy. I absolutely loved my structure of modern English class. The on campus events and concerts were great. I got to see bands that I love and could not otherwise afford to go see. What? Maroon5 for $15 instead of $120? Thanks! Bill Nye the Science Guy lecture? Awesome.

But aside from the fun stuff, the major stuff has been tough. The biology degree plan has not always been kind to me. I'll have my semesters where I can breeze thru just fine and other semesters where I'm struggling. Now that graduation is around the corner I feel more in a panic everyday. What am I going to do with my life? It drives me absolutely i-n-s-a-n-e.

At least I was able to avoid the "freshmen 15" until junior year. Hahah.

I dont think this post made sense. It was meant to, but when I started writing it I was like, ehhh I'm just gonna word vomit.

:P

Need hugs. ;_;

No comments: