Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fishcake, Anyone?

My school has this little restaurant inside it that sells noodles. I absolutely LOVE the bulgolgi udon noodles! My favorite addition to it is the little white things with a pink swirl. Yummmm. I looked it up and it's called a naruto fish cake, it's also called kamaboku. It's delicious. I love chewy things. Haha.

Anyways, it seems I have this thing with making food with faces and I was determined to make this little swirly deliciousness into a cute little plushie.

This is my first time embroidering the eyes on, well, the eyes are felt but it's outlined via embroidery. Lol. And the mouth is embroidered. I really like how this turned out. ^^

Also, for anyone going to AFest in Dallas in September.. I've got a table! Yes.. I caved.. lol. So now.. to balance work, school, and making things for AFest. This will pose to be an interesting month. :x

No comments: