Monday, June 27, 2011

A Dull Moment, Please?

Haha. "There's never a dull moment."

I def can relate to that statement right now and could really use a dull moment. I don't think I mailed in the registration stuff in time for AFest in September, but that's okay. It's not the end of the world and now I can enjoy the con and cosplay! Hehe. :) I'm debating between Shannon from Umineko and Minami from Baka to Test. I'm leaning more towards Minami right now. Especially since I already bought the fabric for it before A-kon. Hopefully I'll make it!

After a lot of thinking and contemplating about my future, I think I'm finally set on a plan. Don't you hate that? Thinking you have a plan for three years and then when you're close to graduation you panic and rethink your plans and dreams? ~_~ At least.. that happened to me. Haha. I am for sure graduating in December this year. I only need one more class, but decided to take a full load anyways. Go overachiever in me! >.>

I also had a job interview last Monday to work as a scribe in the ER. I'm still in awe about how my personality changes when I'm thrown into a professional setting. Most of the time I'm insanely shy and quiet, but when I get to interviews I seem to own the world.. or, at least, speak as though I do (in a non-demeaning manner of course). I always rock interviews. I may not be academically amazing, but I have some pretty awesome speaking skills and demeanor when needed. :) And yet.. I was still scared out of my mind running a table at A-kon. Haha.

My nephew is also over a month old now. Love that little bugger. *So* adorable.

I was trying to catch him smiling. Haha.

I've been playing with polymer clay a lot lately. I think I'm improving. x] I grew up collecting Piyo plushies. I <3 Piyo I really like making lollipop necklaces. :P

My current addiction: Turnips. Thanks to Harvest Moon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Anyone share this love, too? xD

No comments: