Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dreaming

I find myself dreaming a lot. Probably more than I should. I wonder where this came from? Where my attention span has gone? Not too long ago I had been an avid reader, writer, wanted to be the best, etc. Now I find myself daydreaming, watching the clock waiting for class to end.

There's only about three weeks of school left. Pretty exciting and it's about time. I'm already drained and ready for summer. But another semester ending merely means another decision to make. I think I've finally made my decision on what to do for the future, however, I can't put that in stone until my MCAT score comes back in... two weeks. Yikes! ;_; Very scared.

On another note, A-kon is less than two months away! It's closing in quick, but I still can't churn out things until finals are over. It doesn't mean my ideas aren't flowing.

Something new: hair pins!

No comments: