Friday, April 29, 2011

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

1. I'm a dreamer. I dream big, small, and randomly.


2. I love to craft. It's my release from everyday things.


3. Four years ago I had graduated from high school. This year I will graduate with a BS in Biology. Though I've had my moments with biology, I really do love it. I hope I can achieve amazing things and make my way to an MD.


4. Sometimes I keep everything to myself.. other times I'm too open of an open book. Hehe. It just depends on my mood. I feel like I have a lot to share. I'm just not sure if anyone wants me to. Lol.

5. I love my friends. A lot. Even though I get mad... a lot.. hehe.

6. I <3 my dog. I <3 all dogs. I volunteered for an animal shelter for over a year. It was one of the hardest things to be a part of just knowing what goes on.

( Idr where I found this photo. :/ )

7. I like random things. Like a pair of dancing panties with a face.. hehehe
From Doujin Works

8. I... love... sushiiiii~ <3



9. I am me. That's all I can offer. And I hope that isn't too much or too little. :)

No comments: