Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Love Weddings

I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for weddings. Love love love them. Recently I've gotten two custom orders for weddings and they were so much fun to do! For one wedding I made poo charms with flowers that matched the wedding (green orchids) to be hung off the bridesmaids' bouquets. What an adorable idea! Even if it is poo. Haha. I had forgotten to take photos before I mailed them though. :(

This week I finished a bride and groom poo set with a toilet paper that has the wedding date written on the spare sheet. I thought it was super cute and was very happy the idea came up. Too adorable! Because it was so cute and fun, I added a listing in my Etsy Shop for future couples to stumble upon.

Alas.. pictures!



My sister had gotten married in August and rented a photobooth. Just wanted to throw in that I think it's a super cute idea!

No comments: