Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello~

It's been a long time since I've blogged. I always have the urge to write, but am so timid to do so. I do miss throwing things out randomly.

Over the past few months things have gotten busy. I've tried getting back on the craft wagon whenever I have time. Time is so rare these days. I'm near the end of my college journey and am anxiously awaiting what I have in store for the world, not what the world has in store for me. My biggest accomplishment, IMO, is realizing that I'm the only one who can control my "fate". There's nothing set in stone for me.

I've decided to take many steps in furthering my goals. Although I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my life yet, I've begun taking small steps in many directions, hoping that something comes out of one of them.

1) I'm taking the MCAT on the 26th of this month. In case I decide to apply to medical school.
2) I've applied for a summer healthcare admin internship, in case it's something I'd like to go into.
3) I've successfully obtained a table to sell my crafts at a large anime convention in June. *go nerd in me*

I hope this year I can find what my heart wants in this life.

Alas, some craft photos! :)







No comments: