Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello World~

I've been meaning to start one of these since.. I think the beginning of summer, but life got away from me and things came up and I never did all the things I was planning to do. I was going to do this, and make that, and create such, etc., etc.

Anyways, I've been a little slow with my crafts/plushies and what not, but I've always kept up with plushyou none the less. I created this so I could keep up with all its discoveries and begin my own creative outlet.

I'll start up an etsy shop later and make some plushies when time is on my side and laziness isn't.
For now, a little picture of an early creation:

I'd explain it, but I think I've talked too much all ready. Lol.

2 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Pat said...

the beauty of a blog is that you get to talk or type as much as you want. Good luck with your blog.